lunes, 18 de septiembre de 2023

Good mornig can help you?

yes, I'm looking for the banking plus exhibit 

That's exhibit number 218/28

Thank you 


Excuse me, Can you tell me where exhibit 345 is? let me check it's an exhibit of apps for the automobile industry. I'ts over there with the blue

I see it, thanks 


I'm interesed in sofware for education 

just a moment... OK you want exhibit numbers 107, 159 and 96. here's  a map to help you

Thank you 

you're welcome, enjoy the day 


bon dia te puc ayudar ?

si, estic mirant el nom de la empresa 

comença en el numero 218/28

gracies


perdona, me pots ayudar a la exhibicio 345, deixam mira, es per apps i automobils industrials 

yo ho vec, gracies 


estic interesat amb el sofware y la educacio

just amb aquet moment.. el numero 107, 159 i 96 et puc ayudar 

gracies 

te espero a aquell dia

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

vocabulari tema 10

 E-MAILING attachment- adjunt blind carbon copy - copia cega en carbo  email client - client correu electronic embed - incrustar filter - fi...